Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: October 03-04, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
London is the capital of the United Kingdom. It is the largest city in the UK and serves as the centre of the economy, transportation, and culture of the nation. One of the world's oldest cities, London has an almost two millennia-long history. One of the most diverse cities in the world is London. It serves as the largest city in the nation as well as its commercial, transportation, and cultural centre. In addition to its history, art, and politics, London is a popular tourist destination because of its wide variety of museums, stores, restaurants, and sports teams. London is situated 50 miles upstream from the North Sea estuary in south-eastern England, on both sides of the Thames River. The first city to host three Summer Olympic Games was London in 2012. After Moscow and Istanbul, the London metropolitan area has Europe's third-highest population density. The London metropolitan area is Europe's third most populous after Moscow and Istanbul.
The “36th European Ophthalmology Congress” has been planned with the theme “Prevention and advanced treatment for obesity and chronic diseases” to be conducted in London, UK in the month of October 03-04, 2022. With the aim to provide the best platform to global researchers and to pay off their hard labors, we are offering our best packages to our participants, which includes both registration and accommodation facilities
Tourist Attractions in London, UK:
- London Eye – Iconic Ferris Wheel
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making Of Harry Potter
- Madame Tussauds London – Lifelike Wax Statues
- Westminster Abbey – For Royal Weddings
- London Dungeon – Go Through 1000 Years Of History
- National Gallery – An Incredible Collection Of Paintings
- Piccadilly Circus And Trafalgar Square – Must Visit Places
- Buckingham Palace – Changing Of The Guard
- The Victoria And Albert Museum – For History Buffs
- St Paul’s Cathedral – Most Famous Church
- Covent Garden – A Visual Treat
- Tower Of London – A World Heritage Site
- Notting Hill Gate – An Opulent Area
Attractions & Landmarks
Attractions & Lanadmarks are Updating Soon...